Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

holocaust a realty or drama?

Sheraz7

Sheraz7

Pakistan

holocaust a realty or drama?

05:27 PM Mar 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pasific9

pasific9

Algeria

hi all

dear markchina  if you have more than me information as you said ….do you know that jewish people killed 12 massanger – prophet -....and why you have five sky's books each one refuse others….bernaba…youhana…mata…morkos…louka…and you have a hand till the christanism lost their religion ….. when i told you that you must read more and more the hestory …i know what i do….

tell me…or make me understand how 1=3

in the end be subjectiveWink

08:30 PM Mar 06 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

MarkChina, your problem is not holocaust or drama or this topic in general, your problem in all topics that you share is all people how believe in God.. your comments is really not objective.. we are here respect all people & all religions, but there is a big difference between jews person who believe in God and israeli person… may you are not jwes but you are really a senior israeli in geniral…

10:25 AM Mar 07 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

kana, i don't say (bad) word at all, if you think that MarkChina is a bad person , you will think that all israeli is bad… i aid only : that MarkChina is = israeli person.. and i don't say anything about israel …. yet.Laughing

kana, i realy respect you and your opinion in many topics.. by the way let's me say my opinion plz..

10:51 AM Mar 07 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i just Materialize him in his true mold that i think … about my proof, he attacks who say about israel's mistakes..

look kana, i like to treat people as them treatb me , if you read what MarkChina had wrote about me in any topic you will understand me.thaaaaank youuuuuLaughing

11:25 AM Mar 07 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i don't drink vodka at all Wink

11:33 AM Mar 07 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

may i should drink it to understand what is happening here..hehe

i just jokeLaughing

11:49 AM Mar 07 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I guess the world has a lot more Israelis than I thought.

New rule: If you don´t condemn the Israelis, you are one. 

12:45 PM Mar 07 2008 |

denzky30

Philippines

i just cant believe these people who ask this kind of question, does your school ever teach you about history? or better yet, do you have a history subject? or maybe your educational system simply tore out the pages about the holocaust. heres another one, do you even know what the meaning of holocaust is? & what happened to all those people? coz if you dont, then i guess your simply blind to the truth. 

02:29 PM Mar 07 2008 |

_Natalia_

_Natalia_

Poland

that's HORROR!

I hate holocaust! 

Oh my God.. :(

a lot of people die..  

03:34 PM Mar 07 2008 |

DoppelPunkt

Germany

I have seen the concentration camps myself when we were there with our class. I also can't believe that somebody thinks that it's just made up at all. It's horrible what the Nazis did to the Jews and there's no denying. Never. Let's hope that it'll never ever happen again.

05:49 PM Mar 07 2008 |