Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

holocaust a realty or drama?

Sheraz7

Sheraz7

Pakistan

holocaust a realty or drama?

05:27 PM Mar 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Al'ona

Al'ona

Ukraine

to hakimi

poor guy, you are always wrong….

they weren't.

Hakimi, aren't you afraid to go to hell after such an irony…?

03:35 PM Mar 03 2008 |

Al'ona

Al'ona

Ukraine

if you think, it's good!

I've made a good thing today, I've made

you to think on your own,

not to quote the QuaranLaughing 

04:05 PM Mar 03 2008 |

pasific9

pasific9

Algeria

please we are here to help one another ….no for make argument…..although my english is so poor i refuse at all to learn english in this way plz be serious…plz….i'm realy want to learn a piece english…..........salamo alaikomWink

08:30 PM Mar 03 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

The policeman standing over the Palestinian man. How do you know that the Palestinian didn't just shoot the policeman's colleague? How do you know?

That caption is a misrepresentation of the fact. The policeman was PROTECTING the injured man, who was, in fact, an American jew who had been dragged from a taxi and beaten and stabbed by an arab mob.  

04:50 AM Mar 04 2008 |

Al'ona

Al'ona

Ukraine

to MarkChina  THANKS Laughing

to hakimi  quote I always think by my head (golvoim domay  net Zadnetsi) Russian saying ,,,hahha

You speak Russian not very well (for the lack of the better word), so please speak English better Tongue out

07:47 AM Mar 04 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

Al'ona, it,s just a Q you should only to answer as you like or you believe.. when i wrote in this site i respected all people and all them religions.. but i don;t respect whose search about a little word to make a dispute between a people here..

by the way .. thank you hakimi you are right Laughing

01:41 PM Mar 04 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

MarkChina, you know about myself more than me ???!!!!!!!!!!Surprised

02:37 PM Mar 04 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i really just don't respect those whose don't respect themselvesFrown

02:39 PM Mar 04 2008 |

pasific9

pasific9

Algeria

hi all

firstly i'm muslim man and i'm very lucky to be that ….

dear markchina i'm sorry for you ..because we can't judge something without have enough information about it ….other wise we will so unfair firstly with ourselves because we didn't be subjective …if you take look in the hestory you will understand what hakimi want to says

even if you will find i huge mistaks in my text iwill write again and i will be very happy if you mention it to me my mistaks ….and for these we are here Wink....i think

bye 

09:57 PM Mar 05 2008 |

Al'ona

Al'ona

Ukraine

to hakimi

here in Ukraine people speak both Ukrainian and Russian.

If you smart enough (I don't mean you) it's not a problem to speak several languages. I speak Ukrainian, Russian, Greek and English.

till 1991 our official language was Russian (the same as other countries of ex USSR). Beleive me, I know Russian better than you do. and all you sentences were not correct both in grammar and syntax. You may ask forumers from Russia.

So, please, malaka ("friend" in Greek) shut up your mouth!

08:57 AM Mar 06 2008 |