Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

Chat

Dorothee

Dorothee

Germany

I already asked this question in another forum some days ago, but since my question hasn't been answered yet I considered it to be better to create an extra forum for it. I am not impatient, but why should I wait another few days for an answer in this forum if creating a new forum perhaps would bring me the answer to my question in a few hours?

Is there any time in particular when the admin visits the chat of this website? For example is there a special weekday when he observes one of the chatrooms? Or is he there during a special time of day? It would be best if you could tell me the time of day when he is there in military time (European time).

I'd be glad if you could help me! Thank you!

04:29 PM Mar 17 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mohamed hadjbachir

Algeria

hy

05:42 PM Apr 04 2011 |

sizarnime

Morocco

i like lif but lif don't like me

10:46 PM Apr 10 2011 |

Maya-castanets

Czech Republic

hey…can somebody help me with my terrible english? Please…Embarassed

07:24 PM Apr 11 2011 |

udbrothers

Benin

that is wite but i will like to tell you something for so long but i did not no how i will tell you because i did not no how you will fill if i tell you this but let me say it now.will you be my girlfriend and if you do please try and let me no about it and i will be expecting for your next reply from you in this emil adress

09:17 PM Apr 11 2011 |

Hamdy

Egypt

Hi, I want to ask if it's allows to chat with teacher's to help us  to improve our English better than we chat with people like us there's English not good.

03:40 PM Apr 12 2011 |

Dorothee

Dorothee

Germany

sizarnime

It’s good that you like life although you aren’t content with yourself. However I don’t understand why one shouldn’t be content with one’s personality. Every person is an unique individual having good and bad aspects. When one dies, he can never be replaced. Thus every person living on earth-no matter how good or bad he may be-enriches us.

Hamdy

You may have realized that there are those special teacher talks you may be able to use. Other than that the only thing I know is that you can’t have a real conversation with a chat admin. Other than that you may be allowed to chat with everybody you meet in a chat room.

Maya-casta
nets

Nobody’s English is horrible! There are people who speak it better and people who are worse when it comes to learning it and that’s about it!

04:20 PM Apr 12 2011 |

cute semsema

Egypt

03:35 PM Apr 17 2011 |

zidan 1998

Malaysia

hello >> every body 

I want learn English can you help me please ?   

12:28 PM Apr 20 2011 |

MONIKITTY

Colombia

hello

03:00 AM Apr 23 2011 |

hoang gia nguyen

Viet Nam

hi everyone… 

03:37 PM Apr 24 2011 |