Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

I love Shakira!

Tanis

United States

My sister just gave me the Shakira CD as a present, and I think it is wonderful! I love her voice and want to dance every time I hear her music!

Who else likes Shakira?

Tanis

11:32 PM Dec 21 2001 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

thewackyguy

Brazil

Shakira is very talented.. I saw her this week on David Letterman, she sang a song called Underneath Your Clothes, it’s a nice song! She says that she writes the lyrics to her songs, even the ones in English.. if that’s true, it’s really amazing because it’s not easy to write deep lyrics in a language that’s not your first language, but I think she’s got someone’s help when she writes them, but still, she’s a great performer, i like her

10:48 PM Mar 12 2002 |

Kiarain

United Arab Emirates

I agree with u guys, She is hitting London this year and boy is she hitting it big, i love her music, and if she was here on a concert, I would pay anything to see. We here in London are so behind in music I so hate that except in Uk garage and uk house

11:36 PM Apr 29 2002 |