Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

I like Trance music

風之文

Taiwan

TiesTo The Best Dj Of IRAN

ATB and Armin van Buuren  very nice  my favorites

03:25 PM Mar 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Moonwalker

Moonwalker

Peru

Tiesto is not from Iran but he is the best of the world, the best DJ from Iran is DJ aligator since he's the most well-known from there

12:41 PM Sep 13 2008 |

friendly_Tr

Turkey

trance music is my best music sound…  

i like to playing the all trance music  dj…

one day i must going the sansation white or black…but which day… :(

are you listen to ''dance for life''...very very good sound….

my hobby is amateur dj,but trance music is very hard and fast,sometime i didnt playing or very absurb playing …:(

09:17 PM Dec 24 2008 |

TranceGirl85

Netherlands

Heey why has nobody  called me earlier?!!;):D

Actually i am not sure should i say anything,cause i don't like trance music..I LOVE IT:D

Yeah Tiesto and Armin are amazing Djs.They are both Dutch and i think that mostly of the best Djs are from Holland like for example Above&Beyond,Rank 1,Sander Van Doorn,Eddie Halliwer ,Menno De Jong;

.. and All The Best Armin:)-he had a birthday yesterday.

friendly Tr if you want to listen  to really a lot of trance you should go at Trance Energy,TranceXplosion,God'sKitchen..cause at Sensation White you won'tget so much of trance,but of course i recommend this one too,cause i have wonderful memories about edision of 2007 .

The most wonderful parties in my life were;Tiesto-Elements Of Life,Sensation White 200,God'sKitchen  and about mont ago Armin Only..just Trance..Dance..Emotion..and FRIENDSSmile

If about free trance nusic,visit www.trancepodium.com, you will find out there about good websites and you will get there many nice information about parties,news and so on-really good site.

01:52 AM Dec 26 2008 |

friendly_Tr

Turkey

thank you trancegirl..

i see your give siteit's good..

sometime best dj of the world coming to Turkey,i and my  best friends  going every those dj parties..

but i do not going far away parties :( because i'm a yacth captain an every day live in the yacth, leave maxi 2 day …

my vidoe archive have many this kind video,sansation white-black,armin only,all tiesto videos,paul van dyk …....

i must go sansation white or black …. :(

06:41 PM Jan 06 2009 |

TranceGirl85

Netherlands

Hehe actually i have never been at any such party out of Pland <but i am gonna go to Holland;)>;

Anyway i am almost at every party of those <ours;)> Djs in Poland.I couldn't leave them ..it's something what gives me real happiness..

I prefer Sensation White,but i would go to S.Black to compare then;)

Hope you will be there soon <it is worth.!!!>

05:56 PM Jan 08 2009 |

friendly_Tr

Turkey

you are very lucyy,you near this kind organization,,..

holland how time distance from you ? (i hpe u understand)

i send you pm for special video,you must see…

08:45 PM Jan 08 2009 |

TranceSoul

TranceSoul

Poland

Trance music… It's my air! that's all …

Respect for: Rank1, Tiesto, ArminVanBuuren, Above&Beyond (and Oceanlab), Ferry Corsten, Aly&Fila,              Blank&Jones,...without them I can't imagine this world.

TRANCE FOREVER :*

09:42 PM Jan 12 2009 |

Moonwalker

Moonwalker

Peru

I live in Peru and we only have creamfields, however i haven't been there. I hope once I can go to a sensation white, the black one and (I want this the most) go the TRANCE ENERGY!!!

I love Tiesto's music, and also Above and beyond, oceanlab and Cosmic Gate, Ferry Costen.

Now i'm really obssesed with this song called "Should have known" by Cosmic Gate. Hahaha i didn't know that song existed. I've read it was released on 2006 xD discovered kinda late 

04:03 AM Feb 08 2009 |

Cool_Lucky

Cool_Lucky

Ukraine

Yeah,trance,only trance,this music can increase my mood at once:)

07:23 PM Feb 08 2009 |

Sharliz

Sharliz

Russian Federation

Hi everybody! I like trance music too, and my favorite Dj is Armin van Buuren) 

05:28 PM May 05 2009 |