Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Twilight---Vampires' story~

sherryrain

sherryrain

China

about vampirethe trailer has been releasedFoot in mouth

just hope to find someone who has read this book or who are curious about this~

or anybody can recommand movies or books about vampire???Innocent

10:37 AM Aug 16 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Las Verre

Las Verre

Indonesia

Hi all…, I'm Berchta's sister. How happy I am, cuz today I can watched the premiere of Twilight in my country right after I finished my last day of final test in the 1st semester. I watched it before Berchta Tongue out, bcuz she still sudy for her last day of final exam huahahaha….. XD

Anyway…, the movie is great… (four thumbs up!!). I watched it with my classmates (18 people) and we made a 'riot' there by screaming over and over everytime the Cullens boys appeared. Luckily, the cinema was packed with students from several school that did the same as mine. Tongue out

and…OMG Edward is soooo charming and Jasper is soooo cool when he played baseball!! LOVE IT!!

04:00 PM Dec 02 2008 |

_misschris_

Hungary

I have seen it and it was adorable (L).... I realy like Robert Pattinson since I have seen vanity fair. But in twilight, he was great. I dont know who he could act like this…he is absolutely different from Edward…now i'm going to read the books. Hopfuly I'll get them this week. The story isn't well-known in Europe…for example the Hungarian translation came out with the movie….but only the first one, so i will read them in english.anyway I did the book ordering at the worst time…at the bigining of the am term Yell but I can't stend after i've seen the movi…

good to be here

02:16 PM Dec 03 2008 |

sHiFra

sHiFra

Mexico

haha I was the first who saw the movie haha xD :D:D! november 20… mexico was the first country :D pride haha anyway berch i did the same with am friends!! we was wearing the same blouse "edard cullen i love you" xDfunny,! alice i love her :D! who likes the end of breaking dawn ??? i wanna Knooww ^^ damn fucking book xD!

it's so amazing n haha jacob.. xD! :D:D!

03:35 AM Dec 04 2008 |

Berchta

Berchta

Indonesia

I just watched it yesterday! And actually I a bit dissapointed with the school scenes 'cause there were so many part that been skippedCry But i think the movie turned amazing in the middle part until it ends (I love the baseball scene and when Edward fights with James!! :D)

BTW…Shifra, I love your new photo!

07:02 AM Dec 04 2008 |

wIwId

wIwId

Indonesia

im not watching it yet !!!!
damndamn..
im jealous with u all . . :((

03:33 PM Dec 04 2008 |

Berchta

Berchta

Indonesia

Yeah, you're right it's because the draft has been stolen and publish in internet T.T

04:51 PM Dec 10 2008 |

Krissie

Krissie

United States

The director skipped a lot of the scenes just because it was a low budget production (remember, the book is as thick as harry potter and that one had one of the biggest budgets ever). a lot of deleted scenes will be published when the dvd comes out :D otherwise the movie would have been far too long too.

04:42 PM Dec 12 2008 |

Las Verre

Las Verre

Indonesia

Yeah, I think it's true. It's impossible to move the whole story from the book into the movie scenes. It would be too long. Actually this is a little bit confusing. If the scenes weren't cut, some people would think it was boring because it's too long. But, in other side, if the scenes were cut, the people would asked why there were several scenes that cut and different with the book. Yeah, I know how hard it is to be a director of a movie which based on a popular book.

Anyway, when will the dvd released? I can't wait again!!! I will buy although I had watched it 2 times!

05:01 PM Dec 12 2008 |

Berchta

Berchta

Indonesia

Yep, you're right Kris! Low budget! But i think TWILIGHT is such a so much great movieSmile(The movie effect! and also the CAST!)_luv it so much! I think I will never be bored to watch it again and again! (can't wait the dvd release) Hope new moon will be better! But, I ever heard that Khaterine is not the director of new moon? Is it true?tell me!  

06:46 AM Dec 13 2008 |

Krissie

Krissie

United States

it's great that you like it :)

yep, that's true. new moon will be directed by chris weitz, the guy who did 'the golden compass' and 'about a boy'. that was summits choice. i think they made a great pick!

also, new moon will be a bit different from twilights screenplay. they're talkin 'bout shooting it only from edwards and bellas view, well… basically edward's just sitting in a dirty corner, playing with mices and rats and crushing into mud when he goes off to italy then (just kidding xDD). i hope it will be as great as twilight <3

07:46 AM Dec 13 2008 |