Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Twilight---Vampires' story~

sherryrain

sherryrain

China

about vampirethe trailer has been releasedFoot in mouth

just hope to find someone who has read this book or who are curious about this~

or anybody can recommand movies or books about vampire???Innocent

10:37 AM Aug 16 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sherryrain

sherryrain

China

give myself a feedback first~Smile

10:38 AM Aug 16 2008 |

sherryrain

sherryrain

China

btw ,the movie will be released in December!Kiss

10:44 AM Aug 16 2008 |

catsarepretty

Canada

Hey,

I've read the books :).  They're fantastic!!!  I think the movie is going to be very good.

This vampire story is a lot different from pretty much all other vampire stories because the main vampires in this story are trying to be "good" vampires (by not drinking human blood). And the emphasis is on the love story and not all the normal stuff that goes along with vampires.

I'm excited..when they pushed the Harry Potter movie release back, they bumped Twilight up in the US, so now it;s being released in November :-D.

06:01 PM Aug 27 2008 |

sherryrain

sherryrain

China

wowbravoi am so excited that i can find a person who have read this book alreadydefinitely i'll read it laterthe movie is gonna be released in November???I can't waitLaughingyeah,it could be a totally diffrent vampire's story and maybe that's the reason I would like itTongue out

11:53 PM Aug 27 2008 |

LunaCSI05

LunaCSI05

Germany

Laughing

I'm so excited when I heard that they make the movie!!!

Hope they'll play it in my country….

And I got more excited when I knew that Rob Pattinson gonna play the movie as Edward!!!!LaughingLaughing

TWILIGHT ALL THE WAY!!Cool

07:29 AM Sep 23 2008 |

Berchta

Berchta

Indonesia

Love everything in those book! Actually I've been interest with vampirism long time before i read that book, and in my mind i imagine a vampire is like a vampires in myth (very dark!! gothic and scared ppl and i luv it…i'm lil bit goth!) but after i read it, i think a vampire in a different version is sooooo cooool toooo!!! Edward culen has dazzled me!!  When I read that book, I felt like be brought to the story…and travelled there as Bella!!

Can't wait the movie!! 

04:57 AM Nov 16 2008 |

ppaauull

Mexico

Well. i'm actually reading the "twilight" book.. because a friend of mine recomended it soo much!,, i'm in chapter 11… so  my friend (is a girl) has already bought the tickets to see the premier movie, i have to hurry up  to finish the book if I want to see it!!..lol…hope u all are ok!..

BYE

07:47 AM Nov 16 2008 |

wIwId

wIwId

Indonesia

I have finished reading twilight n i think the story is soo funtastic and i love it.. <33
can somebody here share with me anything about twilight ?

02:10 PM Nov 24 2008 |