Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

In sex human is animal....

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

If we look upon our life sincerely & honestly we shall find that human is the only animal who had changed hi own life.we have develloped our life in every dimension,& we train  our offsprings to start their life from where we are leaving but …We have to learn even brushing teeth & cleaning of face from our seniors but we do not give importance to one dimension in our life that is sex… & marriage…we don't have any training school for it… & everyone is living life by his own way… although we have develloped sex toy in west but they are not creative… they can't fufill the original life… we are still animals in this regard…

what do you feel…?friends 

05:54 PM Mar 04 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Cool

01:35 AM Mar 06 2008 |

kika fly

kika fly

Tunisia

HELLOWHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY SOOO STRANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS SOOO  BAD THAT UNTIL THIS AGE "52" ,  YOU NOT YET UNDERSTOOD THE TRUE MEANING OF THIS LIFE.

LIFE IT IS NOT ONLY SEX OLD MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03:37 PM Mar 08 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I am always right… :)

And Dav, I think you're wrong when you say sex toys aren't creative. 

12:25 PM Mar 09 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Maybe…. of course it's up to the user to be creative, not the tools.

01:13 PM Mar 09 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I think Kana might be using ebaby as a surrogate for something.

Tongue out

11:19 PM Mar 10 2008 |

mpeer28

Israel

I understand that you are an expert in this subject

Do  You know about the Kama sutra and Tantara ?

I heard about the Oshoe .What you can teach me on this

system or style?

04:51 PM Mar 15 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear mpeer28,

It is true that I have done a little work upon myself through the dimenssion of Tantra… & you can say Kama Sutra,But It doesn't mean that I have become Tantra Master but I can definitely explain my experiences but if you had already heard OSHO directly ,I don't find any need to say anything, if you have some particular question & you feel that I can answer I have no problem too, you are welcome to ask.

10:43 PM Mar 17 2008 |