Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

holocaust a realty or drama?

Sheraz7

Sheraz7

Pakistan

holocaust a realty or drama?

05:27 PM Mar 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i agree with hakimiLaughing

06:34 PM Mar 02 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

reality

09:05 PM Mar 02 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

whatever either reality or drama, hittler was a world’s nightmare, hope nothing one like him anymore. peace for all!

01:46 AM Mar 03 2008 |

Mapleleaf Man

Canada

I can't believe this question is even here. If there is one thing the Germans did well, it was to keep extremely precise records. Good god! Move on to preventing it from happening again. We missed the boat in Bosnia and in Rwanda and now in the Sudan and other parts of Africa and the Middle East. Have we learned nothing? Is the world about hate and terror and lies or is it about love and peace? Pray to your god that your wife or child or parent is not enslaved or murdered simply because they are a particular race or religion. Or would you gleefully enslave and murder simply because you think you are right and someone else is wrong? The holocaust is inside every human being. Look in the mirror and you will see both who caused every holocaust in history and also who can prevent the next one. 

03:32 AM Mar 03 2008 |

putu

Indonesia

I think we'd rather not talk about that.  raising such 'this question' will only trigger hate and angriness and ,also, makes many people ,even many leaders of countries, divided over 'this question'. let the flower of peace and flower of love bloom side by side on this world

09:17 AM Mar 03 2008 |

fitria_wulan

Indonesia

I just would reply this thread. But then, when I read last post.. yeah, it's no use to answer it. Peace.Smile

10:32 AM Mar 03 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

putu. Yes it's not a pleasant subject to talk about, but it' insane that anyone would be divided over whether or not the holocaust actually happened or not. 

There is a lunatic fringe element of people who wish to believe it didn't. Sadly a few of those people are in positions of some power.  

10:45 AM Mar 03 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

reality

01:01 PM Mar 03 2008 |

Al'ona

Al'ona

Ukraine

to hakimi and NabilaSh

when you are talking and talking about your religion, Mohammed, etc.,

you claim people should respect both you and your God.

but do you respect other nations and are you aware of anything except Quaran?

I've got it! It's not written in Quaran about holocaust,

so you know nothing.

01:55 PM Mar 03 2008 |

Al'ona

Al'ona

Ukraine

to hakimi, etc

read more

01:55 PM Mar 03 2008 |