Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

marriage is for.....

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I feel that marriage is

for the most innocent

or the most ignorent

or for the most intelligent…for the most matured
If I am given the duty to allow marriage to the people,I will ask them to meet their sex desires first,so that nobody should marry for the need of sex… & then they should be permitted to bring the new lives on this earth.

Marriage should be sharing of overflowing energy. 

Most of us are very clever people & we marry just for needs,which is very disgraceful marriage.

02:00 AM Mar 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Great silence

07:31 PM Mar 04 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

sex is not everything in the love, we need share someone who love him/her with everything in our life.. we need Assurance , Stability & have family..& we need a little to brake our Selfishness of sex(that when we evaluate relationship of loving just by sex).. because that , any tow lovers should to get marriage, cuz marriage has conditions of stability life to the human.. 

07:45 PM Mar 10 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear NabilaSh, For youth who has just approached sexual sesation sex is really a new phenomina,I don't about woman because I have not met that situations only woman can tell about that butwhat I am saying is from male side.. for me the definiation of marriage may be different …perhaps I am extremist.. & I may derive wrong meanings of words or exects too much…. or dive deep…what it is I don't know. 

I feel the meaning of'marriage is where a couple lives in complete harmony.. where they lose their individuality & become one indidual… egos diappears.. words like love,hate,sharing…disappears…only life remains.. evry dimension becomes commmon…

my friends…. I feel sorry… I should not have posted such indivdual topics… where every one has his/her own meanings…. every one has his freedom to give meaning to words or phenomens of life…I have no right to load my feelings upon everyone… really feel sorry.

01:30 AM Mar 11 2008 |