Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What type of job do you dream about?

fenris93

fenris93

Spain

Hey guys, just wanted to know what kind of job do you dream about :) I'm looking forward to being a nurse ^^ I just think it's a fantastic job, even though it can get very difficult sometimes… :P

11:57 PM Mar 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Alebaby

Alebaby

Chile

Well I dream of teaching english to children or to adults (teenagers are not my favourite Laughing hehe)  I would love to specialize in phonetics though.

01:39 AM Mar 02 2008 |

rock2405

rock2405

Viet Nam

I want to work in the technology Sealed

04:06 AM Mar 02 2008 |

a7beekmoot

a7beekmoot

Saudi Arabia

I hope to  be sales engineer instead of ( contracting representative).  I am planning now to apply for that job  and if  I have been accepted I will celebrate here :)

07:52 AM Mar 02 2008 |

Toyland

Toyland

Hong Kong

My dream job was digital design on both advertisement and web. However, form the realistic situation, dreaming job and current job usually r two different things. Personally, my job will be in anything relating to accounting since the trend of need in HK.

04:28 PM Mar 02 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

a job that makes me involve and makes me love itself. many jobs available, but difficult to love. yups, the job is indeed different with a woman.   

09:25 AM Mar 03 2008 |