Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

see the real terrorist

zeina ms

zeina ms

Lebanon

hi all , watch al jazeera news and see the the real terrorist,

http://english.aljazeera.net/English

see what is the israeli army doing and the massacres it is doing

they have killed 56 palestinians  only in this day and

they are still  suiting    germany for killing 5o of them in the whole war

they are not human they are monsters without any merci,

11:09 PM Mar 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zeina ms

zeina ms

Lebanon

if you've looked carefully to what is happening ,you might understand my point.

my point is that the usa,israel and people like you are acusing the palestinians that they are terrorists,but in fact they are the victims,

their country is occupied and they are being murdered everyday in large numbers without merci by the same people that are accusing them .

and bye the way ,there are non-muslims between the martyrs,

06:50 AM Mar 02 2008 |

zeina ms

zeina ms

Lebanon

ARE YOU SURE FROM THIS!!!!!!!! (NO ONE said that Palestinians are terrorist until YOU mentioned it) THEN WATCH NEWS AND LISTEN TO BUSH'S AND ISRAELI'S ANNOUNCEMENTS ABOUT PALESTINIANS AND I DIDN'T MENTION ANY THING ABOUT RELIGIONS ,AM TALKING ABOUT PALESTINIAN PEOPLE AS A PEOPLE OF A COUNTRY NOT AS MUSLIMS OR NOT. AND USA REJECTED AL JAZEERA BECAUSE IT PICTURES THE REALITY AND TRANSMITS IT FOR THE WORLD, I DON'T THINK  THAT IT IS THE ONE WHO IS MURDERING THE PEOPLE TO PICTURE THEM. AND DEAR AM GROWN UP ENOUGH TO KNOW WHO IS THE TERRORIST AND NOT TO BE FANATIC AND I REPEAT THAT I DIDN'T SAY THAT NON MUSLIMS ARE THE TERRORISTS OK! READ WELL

08:16 AM Mar 02 2008 |

greekman

greekman

Greece

Kanaobi could you explained me the difference between terrorism and defense. How would you felt if Russians or somebody else had captivated your country? If you fight in this case you would be a terrorist or a defender? Israelis returned to Palestine after 2.000 years. I am not against Israel. I believe it is fair for them to have a country but it is fair for Palestinians too. About USA…can you tell what a purpose was when US attacked to Afghanistan?    Was Democracy? Was Freedom for people in  Afghanistan? What is happening now? Afghanistan is the best drunk dealer all over the world!!!  I am sure that you don’t like see people died from drunks.  

12:15 PM Mar 02 2008 |

zeina ms

zeina ms

Lebanon

thanks greek for commenting, and i hope she would answer your question

03:39 PM Mar 02 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

About USA…can you tell what a purpose was when US attacked to Afghanistan?    Was Democracy? Was Freedom for people in  Afghanistan?

The United States was attacked by a terrorist group based in Afghanistan. They allowed this group to use their country to recruit and train its members in order to carry out attacks on the US. After the attacks in 2001, they refused to close the training camps and turn over the group's leaders. In effect, they became allies of our enemy. 

SOME  Palestinians are terrorists. MOST  Palestinians are decent people, but they have allowed  militant elements and terrorist elements to  lead them.  There is a difference between terrorism and defense, and I am sure the Israelis feel they are also acting in defense when they attack positions in Gaza to prevent  SOME  Palestinians  from launching rockets at their cities.

04:09 PM Mar 02 2008 |

mustcelik

mustcelik

Turkey

wars is  at everyworld: why:USA AND ISRAEL  killed the muclims.why:they have to be want to petol.

06:11 PM Mar 02 2008 |

mustcelik

mustcelik

Turkey

they wanting to only money  and petrol such everyone killing.USA AND ISRAEL İS TERRORİST.

06:15 PM Mar 02 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

There's not much oil in Aghanistan. 

06:22 PM Mar 02 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

half the world knows not how the other half lives!!!!!!!!!!

06:41 PM Mar 02 2008 |

momenco

momenco

Sudan

USA dont want oil just but USA want to make a war with eslamic countrys

07:38 PM Mar 02 2008 |