Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What the three things you want to do in your life ???

hasan5

hasan5

Pakistan

•   What are the three things you want to do in your life ?

__make aware with your views & ideas  ___

04:06 PM Feb 09 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

First I want to finish my study ….. mmmmmm I am not sure about the rest I didnt decide yet ….what about you ?

07:09 PM Feb 09 2008 |

englishlabor

China

It is absolutely a considerable question . Firstly , I want to have a good occupation which can reveal my value as a member in our society. Secondly, I want to earn enough money to guarantee the life quality of my families .Thirdly but the most importantly , I want to run companies and factories to provide more jobs to others.

04:28 PM Feb 10 2008 |

hasan5

hasan5

Pakistan

I want to complete my education then i would like do services for young people and last thing is , I'll tour accross the earth.

12:43 PM Feb 12 2008 |

cyder

cyder

China

I want travel around the world too. it's funny and exciting for me. and another two things i want to do maybe are to be a good doctor and to collect one thousand music albums of various genres.

03:10 PM Feb 12 2008 |

chengyao5168

China

Firstly I want to finish my study  secongdly i wanna to travel in different kind of country i think it's prefect the last one i hope i can earn enough money with my family there was a time when i saw a movie which word it'i moving "family first" it's coll

03:26 PM Feb 12 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

1. finish my degree

2. look for a job overseas

3. support my family 

;)

11:22 AM Feb 22 2008 |

chenhui215

China

there were 9 in 10 chinese people said that wanted to travel around the whole world,we are not kids any more ,please face the reality.

03:21 AM Feb 23 2008 |

hasan5

hasan5

Pakistan

Yeah , Some people have really craze of tavelling..

I'm so intressted in trvelling.

02:10 PM Feb 27 2008 |