Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I remember

hlp

Algeria

I was seeing some photos that has been taken since may- june 2003, everyone had a big smile in his face, they were welcomere they had a huge work to do, exams courses…etc. but we was present helpful patient, we haven’t lot of free times for us, but we spent the few times that we could helping her, at the end of the day we were so tired that we go to bed imediately before diner, but we were happy to do that.
one day the gold haires sent me e-mails it was formel, she want my help,unfortunately i didn’t speak english in that time and i don’t understand what she wrote.
after that and many years after that she contacted me but in unformel way, a souspicious way, and a man who were in the same classroum than me contacted me in the same informal way, he bigin to acuse me about some thing that i haven’t to had any thing .
so what he had to have in the survey ?
then why this informel way ?.
then why all the people are against me ?.
then what i had to have here ?.
then why they don’t explain me ?.
so who can explain me ?
what had changed ?.
all this questions are whithout answers.
how can i do ?

04:18 PM Feb 07 2008 |