Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Constitutional Bisexuality

vinbu

vinbu

Philippines

folks would you believe that men and women have two faces??

all of us are bisexual??

it applies to the constitutional bisexuality by Freud….

add me up to my account.. thanks..

07:38 PM Sep 14 2008 |

Kyle A

Kyle A

United States

Bisexuality is a very complicated matter. On another note, however, Freud is a stupid. I would not recoment listening to him at all.

10:09 AM Sep 21 2008 |

vinbu

vinbu

Philippines

you should believe…

06:56 PM Sep 21 2008 |

Kyle A

Kyle A

United States

We are talking about Sigmund Freud right? 

Sigmund Freud's "work" is a compilement of stollen work or work he was doing while he was high on opium. He is, at best, a philosopher not a psychologist.

That is just what I think.

07:16 PM Sep 21 2008 |

vinbu

vinbu

Philippines

well i do believe.. bec. each and everyone of us has a trait of man and woman.. agree???

11:03 PM Sep 21 2008 |

vinbu

vinbu

Philippines

accept the fact that you and everone are bisexuals… hahaha

11:05 PM Sep 21 2008 |

vinbu

vinbu

Philippines

dont be afraid everyone is bisexual.. —-freud..

11:05 PM Sep 21 2008 |

Kyle A

Kyle A

United States

Hahahah. _ I am not saying that people are not bisexual. "Everyone" is probably an over statement. However it can be argued over 50% of people are biologically bisexual.

The complications about speaking about bisexuality is that gender can be a bit hard to define if you don't latch on to a specific thing to distinish themselves apart.

For example, one could say that they will define a male as having XY chromosomes and a woman as having XX chromosomes. This can be convoluted however because it asumes that abnormalities do not occur during birth and the child results in being XXX or XXY.

Another example of what to latch onto to define gender is the genitalia. This becomes difficult again however because 1/500 births are hermaphradites.

The point I am trying to make is that you are over simplifying the subject. It is much more scientifically and socially entangled then it looks at first glance.

09:37 PM Sep 22 2008 |

vinbu

vinbu

Philippines

well i do not care because it is a fact. a fact that is unacceptable..

r u bisexual??

heheh

just kidding.. 

12:29 AM Sep 23 2008 |

vinbu

vinbu

Philippines

how are you.

02:47 AM Jan 06 2010 |