Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Outback Steakhouse!!

aljensen

aljensen

United States

The name outback describes the remote areas of Australia. The outback does not officially exist, it is only a name used to describe places that are far away from big cities.

describe (묘사하다)

A Please describe your ideal girlfriend.

B She is a racing girl!

officially (공무상)

Seoul is officially the largest city in Korea.

remote (외딴, 궁벽한)

Yeosu and Suncheon are remote cities in Korea.

The Sahara desert is very remote.

Outback Steakhouse is an American restaurant with headquarters in Florida. Outback Steakhouse has over 900 restaurants in 23 countries. Currently, there are nearly 70 Outback Steakhouse restaurants in South Korea.

headquarters (본부, 본영)

The headquarters of the US army is the Pentagon.

The headquarters for Sony is in Tokyo.

currently (현재)

Currently, the value of the American dollar is very low.

Currently, there are no new movies in the movie theaters.

Outback Steakhouse has a lot of Australian decorations on the walls and names the food after Australian cities and places. However, Outback Steakhouse serves American cuisine not Australian cuisine.

decorations (장식)

There are many decorations in the department store.

During Christmas, we put decorations of the Christmas tree.

cuisine (요리;요리법)

French cuisine is very famous.

Korean cuisine is very spicy.

03:08 AM Mar 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rocksohn

China

hi,aljensen,i’m chinese and a english learning,i like english very much,in this time i don’t want to talk about ‘outback steakhouse’,i only want to make friend to u,i holp we can be the good friend,and i hope u can help me learn english,my chinese name is FUHUI,and my msn is ,QQ 378504513.after u received my letter,please answer me,thanks.

03:40 AM Mar 03 2008 |