Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Choose school in USA

Lanu

Russian Federation

Hello everybody! 

I am going to USA for study English language. But until now I don't choose a city. I think about Los Angeles.
Has anybody studied English language in this city? And what English school did you choose?
Maybe you studied at another city of USA, tell please about you sensations.  I have to choose English school but
I don't know what school :(

11:32 AM Mar 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

astifar

astifar

Morocco

i advice you to study in your countryLaughing

09:50 PM Nov 18 2008 |

samiabenarab

France

Hello everybody,

Sometimes it's more clever to think to study abroad but when studies quality is better!, in the opposit case i think we'd better studiy in our contry. obviously USA has got the best universities in the world so it's a good investment to studiy there.

06:41 AM Nov 19 2008 |

woozy

China

hello.everybody!I don't know any school in USA for english and i think studying english in america  is very important . as for english , we not only  speak with the native speakers ,but also learn the american cuture which is important! Very envy that you can study aboard!  no matter which ameican school you will study in and whether  you will be as a homestay one, the essence is depending on yourselfe,not other factors.  fighting oneself is the most difficult thing in the world in my opion!   best wishes for you! bye-bye!

08:54 AM Dec 01 2008 |