Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

What do you think about your campus life?

Connie tan

Connie tan

China

I am a junior, I don't think I have maked goog use of time to do the most important things in the past two years. I did many things except worked hard on major. Sometimes I feel guilty. But I have decided to study hard in th following year to make up the lost time and learn the knowledge I should I have learned.I don't want to wast my four_year campus life.

What do you think about your campus life? Or you have some ideas about it?

04:57 PM Feb 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

abelino

abelino

Ecuador

Usually I am thinking the same that you Connie, I think that I could study more, work hard, help other people and so on. But exist some things that you can think that is not important, but this things are beautifull.

For example, doing GOOD FRIENDS, talking with your friends, spend time with your families and good friends, etc. These are very beautifull and can help you in your life.

In this year I finish my degree, In some time I think that I could to be a better student, but I remember that I needed time for know people, talk with my friends, and to do a best friend. I feel that this was the best in my life.

But the last coment don't meaning, that the people don't have to study or to work. On the contrary, is necessary spend time working , studying, and so on. Is necessary spend much time in this, but not all time.

Sorry by my english, I hope I have been clear

=)
bye   =-)

09:58 PM Feb 07 2008 |